Get your Physical Copy or Kindle Edition @ The One Minute Manager
This Book will help with the Innovative Technique to Manage Teams, Upgrade your Productivity and Setting up the Healthy + Quality Work Environment processes.
All the techniques, you can relate with your nature & ability to execute, monitor and control the project teams / organisation.
ONE MINUTE GOAL SETTING
- Agree on your Goals - Company vs Individuals.
- See What's the Good Behaviour Looks Like
Measure whether Current Progress is Aligned or Not
ONE MINUTE PRAISING
- Tell all the Members that You Will Give Honest Feedback to Them
Praise People Immediately. Tell Specifically What They Did Right
- Stop for a Moment to Let Them Feel that How Good You Feel for Them.
ONE MINUTE RE-DIRECT
- Feedback is the Breakfast of Champions. It is feedback that keeps us going.
- Tell Specifically what they did Wrong. Tell People/ Colleagues that What You Feel About that Work.
- The Feedback should happen in small doses like Monthly / Weekly. So, People can easily Improve & Apply on time.
- Stay Silent for Few Seconds while giving the Feedback. Always, Remind How Much You Value Them.
- Remember When It’s Over, means, It’s Over !!! (don't Remind feedback again).
- Goal Setting - For You, Team & Organisation
- One Minute Praising, and
- One Minute Re-Direct
All these Activities should not take more than 5 Minutes.
It's recommend that you take it up on Monthly basis, so You & Team can visualise / measure the relative Growth.
Subscribe Now for Free Quick-Reads of my Notes on Productivity, Leadership, Life Hacks, Goals, Finance and Book Summaries.